Phoenix, AZ (November 2, 2021) With this week being the first week of community meetings on the recently adopted draft maps, Data Orbital’s interactive Arizona redistricting update dashboard is now live and available to the public.
As part of the decennial process of redistricting, the Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission has approved Draft Maps for public comment. As these new districts will impact the representation, both federally and here in-state, that Arizona receives over the next decade, Data Orbital is making this tool that shows the voter registration and recent election history available to the Public.
Below are several important data points revealed by Data Orbital’s redistricting update dashboard:
- In the 2020 General Election for President, Democrats carried five out of the nine proposed congressional districts.
- In the 2020 General Election, Senator Mark Kelly carried six proposed congressional districts – one by a razor-thin margin.
- In the 2018 General Election, Governor Doug Ducey carried seven proposed congressional districts.
- Republicans have a voter registration advantage in six congressional districts.
- In the 2020 General Election, President Biden carried fifteen of the thirty proposed legislative districts.
- In the 2018 General Election, Governor Doug Ducey carried twenty proposed legislative districts.
- Republicans have a voter registration advantage in fifteen proposed legislative districts.
If you have any questions or would like to make suggestions for future updates, contact Data Orbital here.
ABOUT DATA ORBITAL:
Data Orbital is a full-service data solutions and survey research firm with local, state, and national experience. We offer precise data solutions, informed by political and policy intelligence, so our clients can chart the right course through the corporate or political landscape ahead.
ALL MEDIA INQUIRES:
George Khalaf | email@example.com | 480.560.5917